Skills & Requirements
- Possess excellent understanding of client business needs to turn goals into projects that are part of a large-scale comprehensive strategy
- Develop effective reporting and dashboards containing data, visualizations, and executive summaries to evaluate digital marketing performance; Regularly communicate results/strategies for enhancement with clients
- Participate in planning sessions with our business development team to identify new marketing opportunities for clients
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Investigate any data anomalies, including relevant dates, cause, & impact
- Provide data tagging recommendations/strategies for websites to prepare for data collection
You must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Data Analytics, Statistics, or related field. Marketing experience preferred.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in each of the following tools and/or concepts:
- Website data and analytics tools, such as Google Analytics 360 and Google Data Studio
- Data visualization tools
- Website A/B and multivariate testing
- Data-driven user experience
- Experience with website personalization and attribution modeling is a plus
- Adept in fostering strong relationships with clients and partners and working collaboratively to develop and implement business strategy
- Aptitude to be methodical, organized, extremely detail-oriented, and willing to take the time to ensure data accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including the ability to effectively and confidently speak with clients and third parties on a daily basis and/or in large meetings
- Desire to work as part of a diverse team, as well as independently
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be highly proficient in written and spoken English
Exceptional candidates who do not meet all of the above criteria may be considered for the role, provided they have the necessary skills and experience. Salary will be commensurate based on experience.
At this time, we are only looking for candidates interested in full-time employment. All headhunter inquiries will be ignored. No phone calls please.