Skills & Requirements
- 2-5 years experience in Java development
- 3+ years experience in Web development
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of common Java frameworks like Spring, Struts, Wicket or J2EE and Unit Testing frameworks such as JUnit, EasyMock, etc.
- Strong SQL experience with various relational databases like SQL Server and Postgres, and common usage in a Java environment, e.g.,hibernate, iBatis
- Experience with LDAP, Active Directory, OAuth and other authentication and authorization technologies
- A solid comprehension of regular expressions
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol and SOAP/RESTful web service concepts
- Detailed knowledge of source control principles, Continuous Integration and build/dependency frameworks such as Maven or Gradle.
- Attention to security in all of the work that you do
It would be great if you have some of these
- Practical knowledge of Salesforce and how to leverage it to fulfill business requirements
- Understanding of HIPAA and PCI compliance programs, and application of OWASP best practices
- Experience with release management of enterprise applications
- Interest in DevOps, including tooling and automation
- Java, Agile, Salesforce or other relevant certifications
- Experience as part of an Agile development team
- Must be authorized to work in the United States; Exclamation Labs is unable to sponsor applicants for work visas.
- Must be highly proficient in written and spoken English
Exceptional candidates who do not meet all of the above criteria may be considered for the role, provided they have the necessary skills and experience. While preference will be given to individuals willing to work in our Cumberland, MD office, the opportunity for remote work is available for outstanding candidates with prior remote work experience. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Salary will be commensurate based on experience. At this time, we are only looking for candidates interested in full-time employment. No phone calls please.