GET TO KNOW US! When you’re interacting with Exclamation Labs, there is a good chance that you are unaware of the talent fueling your project. We work with some pretty spectacular people who are truly experts in their field. Take a few minutes to get to know them, personally and professionally, and see why these folks are our “special sauce” in the recipe for success.
Q: Give us a quick overview: Tell us about your role at eLabs. How long have you been here, what roles have you played?
I have been at eLabs for almost 2.5 years. I am a QA (quality assurance) Engineer with a side of Analyst thrown in!
Aaron Staggs, QA Team Lead says,
"Kat's become a driving force in the quality of work our team produces. Her precision and follow-through ensure products meet our client's requirements and exceed their expectations."
Since we’re here in the “Lab,” time for an exam! No right or wrong answers, but it is rapid-fire. We'll call this "10 questions in 60 seconds." Tell us the first thing that comes to your mind:
1. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
I Gave Everything But Up - The Story of a Kat Who Thought She Could Do It All
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
Master multiple languages fluently.
3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Free time? What is that?! On the rare occasions that I get free time in a house full of extroverts, I practice one of my many hobbies: playing one of my instruments, making stained glass, macrame, embroidery, furniture, working on fixing old amplifiers.
4. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
The Doctor (Dr. Who)!
5. What is something you learned in the last week?
I learned 3 new songs at band practice this week, all different genres! :)
6. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Laundry. Why are we not living in the world of The Jetsons with machines to fold clothes?!
8. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
The Dalai Lama.
9. What’s the coolest (or most important) trend you see today?
The continued search for knowledge within aerospace engineering– the future is truly now!
10. What would you most like to tell potential eLabs employees or customers?
That we are tirelessly striving to ensure both customer satisfaction as well as employee success. Our teams have the wonderful ability to coordinate on internal and external projects with excellent communication and a very positive environment that allows team members and client projects to thrive!