GET TO KNOW US! When you’re interacting with Exclamation Labs, there is a good chance that you are unaware of the talent fueling your project. We work with some pretty spectacular people who are truly experts in their field. Take a few minutes to get to know them, personally and professionally, and see why these folks are our “special sauce” in the recipe for success.
Meet Jonathan Hill!
Q: Give us a quick overview: Tell us about your role at eLabs. How long have you been here, what roles have you played? What is your favorite thing about working at eLabs?
I am an Identity Access Management (IAM) Engineer. In layman’s terms, I configure a system that orchestrates permissions granted to individuals within an organization any time they have a personnel change. I have been with Exclamation Labs for almost 7 years now. I started as an intern in 2014 and joined the website development team a couple months later. In 2017, I started working on the company’s first IAM project and haven’t looked back since. My favorite thing about working at Exclamation Labs would have to be the sharing of knowledge. A lot of companies have silos of information, but here everyone is excited to share their knowledge with the rest of the team.
Brandon Powers, Lead Developer, shared how much he appreciates Jonathan's contributions to the team.
"It has been incredible to be a witness to Jonathan’s growth since he joined our team in 2014. Jonathan is an extremely hard worker, always putting in the effort to see things through completely. He is an expert and a thinker, always bringing quality ideas and contributions to our team, projects, and clients. Thank you, Jonathan!"
Since we’re here in the “Lab,” time for an exam! No right or wrong answers, but it is rapid fire. We'll call this "10 questions in 60 seconds." Tell us the first thing that comes to your mind:
1. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
Don’t Look Back. Live.
2. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
3. When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
Walking the dog
4. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
5. What is something you learned in the last week?
How to lay on a bed of nails and not bleed after having someone smash through concrete blocks (Editor's note: This is not something that we ask Exclamation Labs' employees to do during the course of the workday!)
6. What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
Indoor: Board games Outdoors: Scuba diving
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Putting things away
8. If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
9. What’s the coolest (or most important) trend you see today?
Quantum computing research
10. What would you most like to tell potential eLabs employees or customers?
You will never meet a more welcoming, hardworking group of individuals.